How do you measure good without evil? Every heroic protagonist needs an antagonist to make their journey compelling, and games are no exception.
February 16, 2018
A corrupt, charismatic villain can be the engine that moves a story forward – and Games Radar knows it! This is why they have compiled a list of 30 villains we all love to hate. Below you will find the Top 10:
10. SHODAN (System Shock 2)
9. Dr. Robotnik (Sonic the Hedgehog)
8. Pyramid Head (Silent Hill 2)
7. Vaas Montenegro (Far Cry 3)
6. Andrew Ryan (BioShock)
5. Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)
4. Ganon (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
3. Frau Engel (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)
2. Bowser (Super Mario Bros.)
1. GLaDOS (Portal)
If your favorite foe isn’t here, take to the comments and let us know just how evil our exclusion really is or go to Gamesradar.com to see the entire list.